Sensitive data that is transmitted over the internet can be intercepted by third parties. Encryption can help to secure communications and privacy.
However, once data is received, threats may present from the sender such as phishing and malware. To protect recipients, cyber security tools can be implemented to messages to reduce the risk that recipients will click on a nefarious link.
- Large Bit Encryption
- Cyber Eavesdropping/Interception Defense
- Hosted & Customized Data Entry Forms
- Phishing Defense
- Automated Hyperlink Remover
- Script Spoofing Detection
- Cross Site-Scripting (XSS) Defense
- IP Exclusion
- Keyterm Filtering
- Anti-Spam & Bot Defense
- Advanced Captcha Defense
- And More